0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

Link?: Link

try being a Luton fan pal, then you`ll know pain  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link

heh heh   Sparta Sparta!!

Message 13/300                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  11:41 PM     Edit: 18-Oct-01  |  11:48 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

Happoel Tel-a-fucking-who? Looks like you`ve got yerself a "St Gallen II:The Sequel" on your hands there k :P

Just think - if it wasn`t for the antipodean pie-boy between the sticks it would`ve been even worse, you need to start supporting a proper team, like Luton  

Message 14/300                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

I cant afford to support Chelsea really properly...  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/300                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

influx

Link?:  Link

Damn. I thought it said "footsie" thread. I was hopin for some attention

SOCCER!!!! 

Message 16/300                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

Heh, half my family are Chelsea fans (the shame of it) and none of them can afford to go either. Bit of a pisstake really cos they`re all (kind of) from Hammersmith but they have to watch the blues on the telly whilst the stadiums full of football trendies from Surrey that shout 'handball!' whenenver the keeper picks up.

Still, my uncle Seamus made up for it by having 'C.F.C.' inset into his blockpaving in the back garden. Classy.

Message 17/300                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bastiaan (Hajee)

hehe... my gramps was a Sparta Fan...Sparta Rotterdam that is...heheh...

Message 18/300                 Date: 06-Jan-02  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

bedwyr

cardiff city!!!

hic.

Message 19/300                 Date: 06-Jan-02  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

j-type

Link?:  Link

i couldn't agree more

Message 20/300                 Date: 06-Jan-02  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

bedwyr

heh heh, is that a reference to country folk? i was refering to my alcohol intake.

do the ayatollah! do the ayatollah! la la la la, la la la la!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum