0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hi, it's been a long time

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-Oct-01  @  02:09 PM   -   hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"my, your eyes are sadder now, it's understandable.. i'm amazed you spend your time keeping up all the cool"

sumpin to talk about. a melody i've been humming back and forth to work.. put the words together this week. 's crap i know.. i'm refusing to do anything serious until i can multitrack and get thnigs proper, so it's oh so slightly GM. just plugged the mic into the board.. vocal effort isn't proper either   but you can hear the song.

using a s/w sequencer is FUCKEN GREAT!! arranging??.. shiii...

afa as where it's at, the only serious patches are the hats and the snare.. snare's a killer patch.. all noisy and wibbly like eating hard biscuits.. but the actual architecture makes it super quiet for some reason so i can't get any power out of it (like anything else) multitimbrally.

an the 2nd repeat of 'take yourself a good look..' ought to be more bendy like the 4th which should be flat (they fit like that) an it should be 'at least i'd be someone..' not 'at least give you someone..' i think.

anyway this is the sorta stuf i do, in a simplified, runny format. so you can leave me alone now.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/20                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

GT

Link?:  No link

Well, a bunch of us are still waiting for you to put out your pop tracks. They're ready to press, so what's up?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/20                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

Link?: Link

amazing.

Message 13/20                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

what do you think of this then? it's a job trying to squeeze it all out of the one synth. fed up for now, so imagine there's loads of little envelope tweaks and sweeps and stuff. yeah what's up with my recording facilities??  

an do you like my violin playing??

Message 14/20                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

oh yeah.. something like "up in the tree sits a little brown bird and he never says a word but he likes to sing along, he sang.. la la la la, la la la la.."

Message 15/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

marianimal

That birdie link didn't work. Speaking of birds (I mean actual feathered creatures, not girls), you might dig http://www.hughlecaine.com/en/compositions.html. Click on bird spectrogram. Or any of them, they're all good, but that's the one with the birds.

Hey yeah, analogz cuts off abruptly, just as it's getting into that really swell detuned part. I'd like to hear the whole thing.

Message 16/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  07:21 AM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

GT

Dammit boy, sort out the cd's on the site for purchase.

Message 17/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

well try that link then  

no time to listen, gotta make w/ the vocoder before my shift.

purchase? free ain't good enuff for you then?

Message 18/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

ta bedwyr.

Message 19/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

GT

- okay, you win, but a cd packaged with lyrics, equipment used, and other mental splicing et cetera is fun for a rainy day or perhaps a starry night  

Message 20/20                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  11:27 PM   -   RE: hi, it's been a long time

xoxos

i'm chuffed, really i am, but don't wait up for me. perhaps i'll go to that form of seed some day, but anticipating it just obfuscates.. everything good and proper in life for me. profit, ambition, seeking security all distract from my ephermal passions for hokey renditings of anything well popular and well dated i am so fond of and treasure so dearly. at least until i fix up a new pc and start planning my giant robot takeover of insignificant humans again. more than anyone you ever knew, i need real help. a victory that won't last!

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum