0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:24 AM   -   NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi everyone, been a while since last time I was here... Just got done moving, No web access from home yet, haven't paid the tution to schol so no access to computer labs, I am in my friends house now... Working in couple tracks, want to hear what you guys think... I've uploaded 2 new tracks.

Smile VS Me is the track me and dj smile are working on...
So is the other(whatever) one but this one is mostly me..

They are not finished yet, like my all other tracks   But.. we are working on them...
So feedback?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

hehe. no need to send it off as smile is starting a label

yeah..the roll..well..tried and true

you already know what I think, man.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/45                 Date: 16-Oct-01  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

xoxos

Link?: Link

don't feel like listening   not ignoring you.

Message 13/45                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

GT..if the fiNNish it then it wont be US breaks anymore 

Message 14/45                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

milan

thats fuNNy influx  

breakerbox- SORT IT OUT! you have some cool sounds in there, especially "whatever" and "distorted", but a bunch of snippets i can go thru in 5 minutes is not something i´d call finished tracks. hell, i wouldnt call them tracks at all.

so yeah, some good stuff, but do get it finished mate!

shall we have a "snippet" forum maybe? i have an LP of those ready  

Message 15/45                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

breakerbox

Thanks for the feedback guys/gals...
Well... that built up in smile vs breaker is used but it sounded good at that time, we will probably go back and rework on that part... Jason is working on the smile track, he already added another part that i haven't heard...
Oh... none of the tracks are finished and i didnt call them finished or finnish..!!! These are not US or Finnish breaks, these are straight up MAD TURK BREAKS yo... (i havent been to turkey in last 2 years, i dont think they even have a breaks scene...)

Thanks, people...
Later
eddie

Message 16/45                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

wonder what happens when you get MAD TURK disease. End up with a ton of piercings in your face? 

the point about fiNNishing is..>DO IT! How about a complete track? 

Message 17/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

GT

Link?:  No link

Must-a-been the Finnish girls I was thinking about from days of past ;)

If the full track come be wrought of the same quality of the snippet, Distinctive will have to hold a place for you.

I've got that feeling from ya...ya, u know, the feeling that with producers like you, I need to sell my sh|t. Congrats

Message 18/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

ask him what he writes with

NO SHIT on the gettin out of the pool thing, man. I spend HOURS on shit and it dont sound like that in stuff.

little er

Message 19/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  12:21 PM     Edit: 18-Oct-01  |  12:22 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

steve

Link?: Link

I`m turning into influx - its encoded too high dammit. Least they`re short tho so it only has to rebuffer twice .....nice stuff indeedy.

Have you actually tried reason tho influx? Its not like most computer based stuff at all, its fun and easy and sounds damn good. Even this piece of shit (p2-333) refuses to stall or glitch or anything no matter how much crap I load up onto it, definately a good example of tight coding.

Seriously, it makes a lot of the HW look more than a little sad. Not that I`ll be selling up that is, but still.

Message 20/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

milan

Reason makes ME look a little sad. i just realised that i have about 3000gbp worth of gear (most of you probably much much more) which can be easily beaten by reasons preset synth and drum sounds. makes me really sad. tell me i´m wrong.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum