0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LIsten.....See if you like

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-01  @  02:26 AM   -   LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Listen to our song...tell me if you guys like and be brutally honest

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?: Link

Im sorry our further songs will be truthful which may be offensive =)

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

bedwyr

give me the devil's music anytime. hail! hail! rock 'n roll!!

bedwyr nice but dim

Message 13/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

yeah, sure. i agree. satan=world=absolutely awful. music=solution  

shift over bedwyr dimlad let me give my bottom a rest.

Message 14/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Im glad you Agree. =)

Tim
God Bless

Message 15/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

there y'go churchie pal   his picks not mine.. the newer stuff is very dismal and 'hard.' dismissed it. i prefer the gobs and gobs of really pretty stuff 'burgundy years' and 'analogue grand diary' hint at. 'monosynth' and 'i sing electric' are also in his more stylin err.. style imho. aah if only he'd put up 'joy electric land..' fellow's got a sweet tooth for days on him.

Message 16/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

steve

I dont think you quite understand what I found so offensive Tim, it has nothing do do with your faith and beliefs, its the fact that you implied anyone who doesn`t think exactly like you is damned. I heard your track before and its nice, I had no problem with the lyrics whatsoever, you`re totally free to express yourself and your views as you wish but theres a very thin line between righteousness and self-righteousness and you overstepped it by a mile.

You even went and did it again: " Ok....'I dont need saving' so I assume you beleive in God then" - wtf? Not that my views matter at all, but I dont believe in god (at least not your version) which is precisely why I feel I dont need saving. Now I can`t catergorically say I`m right for seeing things the way I do, but then neither can you because its just a personal thing, thats all.

Maybe its just me, but I found what you said to be intolerant, offensive and downright disrespectful to anybody with different views to yourself.

Message 17/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

To steve,

I dont think you quite understand what I found so offensive Tim, it has nothing do do with your faith and beliefs, its the fact that you implied anyone who doesn`t think exactly like you is damned

Ah..I see...When did I imply that? The truth of the matter is there is no fence sitting. No in between. U either are saved or aren't. If u are not then yes u will go to hell. When you are not saved that means u have no faith in God, meaning u r against him or don't beleive in him....or both....well anything other than God is SATAN...going SATANS route is eternal damnation,burning,and hell. Not Eternal life!!!! U r telling me you don't want Eternal Life....

I heard your track before and its nice, I had no problem with the lyrics whatsoever, you`re totally free to express yourself and your views as you wish but theres a very thin line between righteousness and self-righteousness and you overstepped it by a mile.

I thank you for the compliment....I'm glad i overstepped my boundries....wait What boundries are these?

Maybe its just me, but I found what you said to be intolerant, offensive and downright disrespectful to anybody with different views to yourself.

Thank you again...My views are the truth....nobody likes the truth...therefore I am spreading it right.

Tim
God Bless

Message 18/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

hey to xoxos....
I'll listen to ur trax and see wazz upp....i can be honest right? lol

Tim
God Bless

Message 19/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

Sensoniq

What if you believe in God privately but not publicly? Will you be saved? Or do you have to put $10 envelope thingies in the collections basket every Sunday to be saved?

Message 20/64                 Date: 08-Oct-01  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

steve

ok, I`ll rephrase it then Tim seeing as theres obviously no point in even trying to discuss things with you:

you`re a fucking dickhead

have a nice day.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum