0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hard bangin pilling tekno

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:33 PM   -   hard bangin pilling tekno

pat_magrath

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

go to music then type in 'breed em'.....hope u enjoy another classic by pat magrath

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

k

Link?: Link

aha! - the track file is back - but it's now been re-added as a 64k p/sec file - drops out sometimes even on adsl cable so i dunno if modem users can hear it - how about adding a lo-fi 24kbit/sec version Pat? - reminds me of my stuff a bit, especialy the echo/delay work feeding back.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

Link?: Link

K can we banish Loony Tune Weapon please?

Message 13/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

im just give influx shit because he gives everybody else shit 24-7 unless they make dull breakbeat music,i mean i dont mind breakbeat but he's starting to make me hate it because of his lame attitude and small mindedness!
oh and sensoniq your just bitter because i didnt have any thing good to say about your track"day turns in to shite"(only joking ...get over it dude!!
K can we force sensoniq to write good music please!

Message 14/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

milan

Link?:  Link

heh...i dont usually take much notice whose track it is, i just give comment. nice techno, rather monotonous tho. that persistant rave synth is a bit too much, do something with it!

Message 15/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

techno is monotonous by nature!

Message 16/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

milan

yeah, but cmon, its not like you canīt put some little variations in there, not to mention slightly modulating that single non-percusive sound over a period of several bars or whatever. thats the crucial difference between a repetitive track and a boring one, innit.

Message 17/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

pat_magrath

it was sequenced on fruity....when i have moved it to logic i will trick it up a bit...just put up a sample of what its gonna sound like or whatever to see if people liked it or not...and to grab a few ideas. yo

Message 18/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

I think the trick with "techno" is that it seems monotonous on the outset, but when you really listen carefully there are many layers and changeups to keep it interesting both on and off the dancefloor.

Therefore good techno is not repetitious like Loony Sea Weaponry's. Instead, good techno has simply mastered the art of illusive repetition...that is, using smarts to make it seem more repetitive than it really is.

Message 19/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

yes. Im bitter because my tracks suck. thats exactly it. now youve gone and done it and destroyed what little self esteem I have let

dull breakbeat music. nailed it right on the head! thats what I write!!!

I just dont come out announcing as if what I do is the greatest thing since sliced bread. thats all

Message 20/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

steps is a band? like...spice girls?

I think Im gonna puke

anyway..lunacyweapon...you claim my tracks suck. did you listen? Kinda funny but youd be the first person Ive run across that genuinely thinks they SUCK. Id be honored

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum