0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  10:45 PM   -   skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag (Jasper)

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just uploaded my first track, loses a bit in the translation to mono. but you get the idea.

Let the slagging begin.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  04:03 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

roller8

Link?: Link

oh shit! MAD drum work! I just heard some of that stuff this past weekend and in the wee hours it gets to be like mayhem in the club. It's definitely cool and sounds in the pocket with the records being played that night but like always I would like something uniquely characteristic to tell me it's your track when it gets mixed in. Otherwise, great stuff!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

xoxos

ooh roller you didn't  

Message 13/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  07:18 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag

Well I thought jasper was crap name to put to tracks so skuzzbag was born, thanks for the comments      , I'll keep that mix safe and tweak another version. It still sounds a bit sketchy to me in places so I've gotta do something else.

It does need a characteristic sound and still too short for a cut I reckon. but I'm so glad that you like it, and influx your not an asshole, your different tastes make you spot the stuff others wouldn't.

I want you to hear the stereo version, it works better, the reverse bits are phasing and everything.

Damn though, I didn't think it'd get this response, shit only another 2 years till my next track.

heh, k called Jock 'Fatboy' - he love you for that  

Message 14/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

total breakdance, my friend. this shit will get
the body spinnin! fuck, if I was a DJ, I'd throw
this track slab down in the middle of a deep
set... good work, Jasper

Message 15/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

sitar

Link?:  Link

Yea that is awesome. Show me someone who could stand still while that is playing and I'll show you someone taking a dirt nap. Primal.

Message 16/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

rhea

neato! just kidding...really nice prog. I can see it smashing a dancefloor even in Motor City. It reminds me of Jeff Mills' kind shit. I prefer more soulful stuff, but great track nonetheless.

Message 17/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

rhea

"kind of shit"

Message 18/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Gitai Adir

Shit Dude, u r there, that is one pro track. Good for you !

Message 19/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Milan

that my friend, is one absolutely kick-ass track!!! its like geting repeatedly hit in the head by a pile driver. much respect! further. words like "fucking hell", "oh my god", and "run for cover" come to my mind. this shit would smash any dancefloor, methinks. and i havent heard any techno i liked in ages...

there ya go influx, this for example IS my cup of tea  

Message 20/36                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

ahahahaha!!! finally 

oh, and welcome back. didnt notice 

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum