0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

chat about it here....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/80                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

sitar

True. In the states we don't generaly think of July/August as being holidays but I know from spending lots of time in Germany, so that makes sense.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/80                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Gitai Adir

Link?:  No link

What must be the min. lenghth of the track, 4 min ?I was thinking of making the track 4 minutes and encoding at a higher resolution to improve the quality, is that allowed ? G

Message 13/80                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

influx

hehe. everyones so worried about the quality of the tracks

"my shit does NOT belong in LoFi!!!" 

Message 14/80                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Mage

Link?:  No link

OK, so the rules mention that the winners will need to supply the midi stuff, but what if we're using all audio (i.e. sw)? I could supply the .flp file for the what I'm gonna do in Fruity...

MAGE

Message 15/80                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

xoxos

Link?: Link

don't stress the specifics okay? do a song, it'll get judged. if you start fussing with 3 minutes, 4 minutes, audio/midi, it's going to all go straight to fucking hell.

i mean if a guy writes tracks with an mmt-8 he's not going to rush out and buy a midi port to prove he wrote the track, right? so proof of sufficient form ought to suffice. scuse me but i just couldn't imagine k saying 'you're out because this is the wrong midi file format' or some shit. i mean give the guy a break! some free time, i mean! yes.

Message 16/80                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

well said that man - well come to that later. that's just a note to discourage cheating.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/80                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

influx

hey..isnt the contest for DT REGULARS ONLY?;)

Message 18/80                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

roller8

Well that would suck since I've been rather irregular lately...

Message 19/80                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

damballah

so what's wrong if cowboy-music-makin' lurkers decide to write 'em summa dem EEEEEEEE-lectonic dancin' chewns to try and score 'em a copy of OOOOHHHHH-ryan or REEEEEEE-zun. we could use some fresh blood 'round here anyway, feels like there's only 8 posters sometimes.  

Message 20/80                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

xoxos

talk more cowboy talk d.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum