0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/110                 Date: 07-Aug-01  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

akaono

Link?: Link

I'll add my name mow although i haven't uploaded my 3 trax yet.Oh and i would Love Reason if i win thanx.

RED
GREEN
BLUE

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/110                 Date: 08-Aug-01  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Gitai Adir

Link?:  No link

I`m in, 1)Eclipse 2)G-Trip 3)Re-mix of a track, yet to be uploaded. Cheers

Message 13/110                 Date: 08-Aug-01  @  07:35 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

ouroboros

hi all. well i guess these are my songs for the contest. there seemes to be more people who want reason so its gonna be harder to win that........but i want reason.

thnx, and good luck to all,

o

Message 14/110                 Date: 11-Aug-01  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Robert Platinum

Another entry I would like to Sonar XL

Message 15/110                 Date: 13-Aug-01  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

morbius

Track 1 - Reserva

Id prefer SONAR if Im lucky enough to win....

Message 16/110                 Date: 15-Aug-01  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

jilly

uh, i guess if i had to pick one track of mine it would be "Pointless Relationships"

but i really like "Pay It Back" too

Message 17/110                 Date: 15-Aug-01  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

MDMAinFactory

The only track I have up, "Elasticize" and i'd like to win Reason

Message 18/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  04:41 PM     Edit: 16-Aug-01  |  09:20 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

poindexter boateng

its as good a reason as any(oh no the corn)

Message 19/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sensoniq

Link?:  Link

I'm in with the only track I've posted thus far, Fire on Ice, with more to come shortly

Message 20/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

nothingnewhere

'Lucid'

space limitations here at DT made me have to edit the beginning and ending down a bit, so if you want to hear the whole thing check my mp3.com site. basicly the same track tho.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum