0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Poll - what samples ??

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jul-01  @  01:03 AM   -   Poll - what samples ??

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I'm interested in what samples people would want if they could choose a type to obtain... vocals?.. real drum loops?.. percussions loops?.. guitars?.. what?.. leave your choice please if passing thru.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/22                 Date: 18-Jul-01  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

steve

Link?: Link

just some clean strums and stuff on the guitar, I`ll amen the percussion stuff as well - howsabout some of the less well covered percussion? I`ve lifted a couple of loops from some North African music recently and I`d like to know what it is they`re using.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/22                 Date: 27-Jul-01  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

Bastiaan

I'd love some Russian / German live battlefield footage...audio snippets of german tank commanders shouting stuff like 'zay are coming, zee kommunistz are coming!' and russians shouting simular stuff thru their radiosets....i've been looking for stuff like that but I'm starting to believe it's unobtainable....still wouldn't these vocal snippets fit into some darkish theme....kinda like the russianfront footage used in that U2 video.... newyearsday...

for the rest...i'd love some decent multisampled piano's, fx (earcandy) etc. just don't put up the 100000th 909 kit or whatever...

OH here's one idea: i'd love the 'pure' single cycles from eary classics like the d50, k4 etc., someone should know where you can get these right? This would allow me to truly recreate those sounds and then fuck up with my sampler...

ayo

Bastiaan

Message 13/22                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

Milan

hell yeah! well recorded waveforms from old analogs- wicked food for sampler. i´d like to see some Juno bass notes!

btw, i´m back after 3 weeks. hi everyone  

Message 14/22                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

steve

and k - howabout all those classic dx100 presets? Like the organs and basses and stuff, I can`t find the buggers anywhere on the net and I`d love to have all that stuff in the library.

been on holiday Milan?

Message 15/22                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

k

what? as samples ??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/22                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

steve

sorry - yeah, samples and stuff we can loop up so we dont have to bother buying our own incomprehensible aliasbox.

Message 17/22                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

Milan

ermmm...would someone be so kind as to tell me why i cannot download samples anymore? i get this "you´re loged in, but have no permission to dl" message.

oh, and i also ran into this one:

"Missing page. Many apologies.
The Site Administrator (k) will be notified,
although he doesnt know it yet "

how cute  

so, someone please tell me whats up!

Message 18/22                 Date: 03-Aug-01  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

Milan

ah, sorry, it seems to be only for the djembe pack k posted. but i still want to know why the hell cant i download it?

Message 19/22                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

k

sorry mate, that is now fixed - anyone registered & logged-in can now retreive these Djembe & other samples. (sorry, I forgot to finish the coding)

Message 20/22                 Date: 05-Aug-01  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Poll - what samples ??

Bastiaan

has anyone ever retreived some of the original singel cycles of those roland s+s series (d50..) or the digital copies of the orginal 909 hat...stuff like that would be cool...even just to collect...did some of the sound engineers of those machines ever create copies and put those ont the web somewhere???

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum