0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/103                 Date: 19-Jul-00  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?: Link

I invite you all to check out a new hard acid track that should be coming online today. It's called "Salt & Vinegar". That's how you name your track at 1:30am...you look at what's on your desk and notice a stupid bag of chips.  

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Hope ya like it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/103                 Date: 19-Jul-00  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Link?:  No link

Hey (insert first name here),

Nice track, although it moved a little too slow for me. But you do have some nice tracks on there, keep it comin!

-Nick

Message 13/103                 Date: 19-Jul-00  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Just call me Silver Droid...

I know it was slow...the BPM was only 130 and it was very progressive. I usually step up to the hardcore, but this was something different.

Wait until my remix of "Cindy's Monkey" comes online tomorrow.

Message 14/103                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Yeah, it wasn't the tempo that bothered me -- 130 is plenty fast, used correctly. The thing was the progression...it was like...12 bars of bassline, then one hihat per bar for 16 more bars...then a clap...etc. Not that it's bad -- just not my style. But then again, you know what I'm talking about.

I'll look out for the Cindy's remix.

-Nick

Message 15/103                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputer

Stab me with a butter knife right now! jesus Nick, your critical as hell. "I thought I heard a 1/64th note out of place on the 9th bar, when the sequence was starting to build then at 1 Millionth of a second the hihat starts to drift. The signal to noise ratio was +/- 98 db and had a dynamic range of 100, multiplied by pie squared! "

Shite your anal bro..

PP, I thought your stuff is good.

Message 16/103                 Date: 20-Jul-00  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

LOL! Sorry, James -- I guess I am anal. Pedicelli, sorry if I came off as a little bitchy. Anyway, there are some solid tracks on there.

-Nick

Message 17/103                 Date: 21-Jul-00  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputer

Don't worry about it Nick. just don't be so hard on me when I get my stuff up there on Mp3.com! hehe

Message 18/103                 Date: 21-Jul-00  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Eh, don't worry about it. I'm open to as many comments as long as they're specific. Did'ja guys like the Chrome Remix of "Cindy's Monkey"?

Message 19/103                 Date: 23-Jul-00  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

Yah, it was good (won't go too much into the pros/cons, or I'll end up sounding anal again ;)

-Nick

Message 20/103                 Date: 24-Jul-00  @  08:01 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

.com

"Cindy's Monkey"????

what the hell kind of track is that??

"its about Cindy and her disobidient
monkey.
Roskoe, the monkey has not eaten
his peanuts, he WILL be punished!!!
>>>with a big black dildoe up his
ass<<< maybe he'll remember to be
good next time"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum