0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What Smapler for Babies?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Aug-07  @  09:50 AM   -   What Smapler for Babies?

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

What smapler for a baby?

Lads, I almost forgot to tell my old buddies at DT the good news: me and my wife got a kid: Caspar Gé Leonidas. He's 3 months old now and it's about time he learned some sampling basics...

Should I give 'm the Sk1 or have him bang his tracks on my MPC? Choices, choices....

For some pictures of this little devil, check www.vandewerk.nl

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/19                 Date: 27-Oct-07  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Congrats Bastiaan!! I say let m slap those lil hands on the MPC- be carefull for the drooling though.

Haven't been around much lately- my Jaz disc with two years of most recent material got click-of-death so I have been avoiding the studio and anything related for about 6 months until recently.. anyway, this is a vent destined for another thread on another day.  

Welcome little Caspar

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/19                 Date: 31-Oct-07  @  05:08 AM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

psylichon

I hear they have a soft spot in their heads for months. Sounds like a good time to get him
into kontakt or halion.

Sorry, I'm late to the party and the analogies are growing thin already.

Gongrats regardless!

Message 13/19                 Date: 06-Nov-07  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

Bastiaan

Hi there Psych! Good to see you alive and kicking too...and Jock...wow.

Maarten, that sucks...I've had that happen to me a few times too: when all my Cubase files, Soundbanks and whatnot were burned onto 1 CD-Rom and I dropped it on the floor and it broke....before I had copied it to my new PC....aaaargghh....

You should come and grab a cup of coffee at my place one of these days...we can push each others buttons and touch knobs. ;)

I sold a lot of stuff but I got some crazy new stuff too (Radias, Rozzbox, Sidstation etc.)

Message 14/19                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

craig

Congrats to all the new dads... You're making me feel like I'm forgetting to do something

Message 15/19                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

k

craig@3lbmindtrip.com wrote:

Congrats to all the new dads... Youre making me feel like Im forgetting to do something

or, you didn't forget to do something..... and we all did..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/19                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

k

well have to start a new site

Babytech!

this week Jock takes the new Maclaren round our test track.... will it beat the lap record currently held by the Silver Cross?!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 17/19                 Date: 20-Dec-07  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

Bastiaan

Babytech? So we can have debates about MyFirstSony versus Vtech and bash Fisher Price?

And we can have an old skool section for Casio Sk1s and VL-Tones and Texas' instruments Speak & Spell....

That should be pretty good!

Message 18/19                 Date: 20-Dec-07  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

k

heh heh yeah!

"Which farmyard animals sounds audio unit has the best bass response!"

Message 19/19                 Date: 20-Dec-07  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: What Smapler for Babies?

Jock Munro

ha ha ha ! yeah, the new version of Cubase Baby Edition, including the new plug-ins

Arturia Virtual Rattle
Absolute Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round
Steinberg Vintage Baby Mobiles Collection
Pampers Platinum Bundle

I just hope the future mini Jock doesnt mind having its nappies changed on a Soundtracs mixing desk, coz theres fuck all room for a proper baby room. I've had to make a cot out of gaffering together a Jp8000, MS2000, An1x, Roland Vocoder and an Elka Synthex for the base.

Fucksakes

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum