0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: RIP, friend

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Aug-06  @  03:17 AM   -   RIP, friend

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

I had to have my dog put down 8/21 due to systemic cancer. I had no idea he was sick, let alone on the verge of death. Had spread everywhere basically, and had ruptured his intestines. Internal bleeding. Really had no idea. Im still reeling, not dealing with it well.

he deserves a tribute. Best dog I have EVER known. Im sorry for my mistakes, Avy. I hope you were happy.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 09-Sep-06  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Sorry for your loss, Influx.... I just got a kitten and have been... um, smitten... I've also lost pets in the past and it sucks.

But I have to argue with "just shouldnt have happened"... imho that's just a little selfish on the grand scale of things. I mean, of course it should have happened... it did!

Everything's a lesson with beauty to be experienced....blah blah blah... have a beer and try to be philosophical about it. Rub your chin while you do it and make "a-HA!" faces.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 09-Sep-06  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Influx, consolations.. I had a little whippet/labrador cross many years ago called coochie.. she ran off with a dobermann and I went spare trying to track her down...

Never found out whether she was alive or dead... heartbreaker..

Best wishes..

Message 13/18                 Date: 25-Sep-06  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

urbicide

Link?:  No link

my cat of, 13 years died about two weeks ago. Died of massive spread of lymphoma. Held the cat in my arms to it's death. I did some hard drinking after that. Just makes you appreciate being alive and to experience family, friends, and the ones we see everyday, our pets.

I buried her in a white blanket. too damn innocent to die like that.

sorry for the loss man.

Message 14/18                 Date: 26-Sep-06  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

k

aww, sorry to hear that man

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/18                 Date: 28-Sep-06  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

Influx

since my dog died, my ex's family dog has developed cancer, and both my friends cats are going. I guess watching the best thing that ever happened to you die makes you more aware of death

sadly, it hasnt helped me appreciate ANYTHING, as is usually stated. I hate life more than I did before, and I realize the sickness of such a thing, but I find it hard to shake.

I dont "want to die" but...literally nothing works out for me in this life, so I dont see the point much lately.

really sorry about your cat, man. Cancer...it just shouldnt be this bad. We're so fucked up across the board!

Message 16/18                 Date: 28-Sep-06  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: RIP, friend

Bedwyr

take it easy influx. a relative of mine has been told to cancel this christmas and every one after because of the 'big c'. she's incredibly forward-looking and positive.

i don't know how some people do that, then again i'm an eternal pessimist of sorts.

Message 17/18                 Date: 29-Sep-06  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: RIP, friend

Rags .aka. Welder

"I hate life more than I did before"

Well, life's a bitch, but time is running out, ffs everyone's time is limited, so make good use of it. Don't care about if you appreciate it more or not, hate it or not, just try to get the best out of it.

Hatred is good, it shows that you're not tired yet.

Message 18/18                 Date: 29-Sep-06  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: RIP, friend

k

cheer up Influx mate!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum