0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-May-03  @  01:24 PM   -   Survey - anyone got joint probs?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

not the type you roll!

My knee went a few months back and since then TONS of people I know or freinds of freinds have reported similar problems with their knee's or other joints going - Anyone else in the Uk got probs? - is it something in the water? has Bin laden dumped some bloody chemical here? or did the gov't spill something?

anyone else heard of this - admittedly all the people we know with prob's are in London

I'm fit and run and have very good health in that dep't but there's no common thread, some people who have this do NOT run - so it's not that.

It's starting to get worrying - worse for me, it started when I was up North a mile from a huge army firing range if that might be related in some way. Nothing was jolted or sprained, no knock or bash to the knee. Just one night it started to ache and then went pear-shaped.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 24-May-03  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

RagnarOk

Link?: Link

These kinds of stuff are always the worst during springtime and during autumn. Same for toothache, depression, and long forgotten injuries.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 24-May-03  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

GrooveMonkey

Yup, got dodgy knees, but my osteopath reckons its due toa car crash I had years ago. But it definately gets worse when the weather warms up!

Message 13/18                 Date: 25-May-03  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

Zazza

Link?:  No link

I did my knee in this week.. extreme agony..

It doesnt hurt unless I bend it and put weight on it.. so the only way I can get on the floor to get round the back of my 'puter is to fall over as gracefully as possible..

Message 14/18                 Date: 25-May-03  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

xoxos

keep it moving zazza :p

Message 15/18                 Date: 27-May-03  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

k

weird! - it suddenly stopped this weekend...

Message 16/18                 Date: 28-May-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

Jock Munro

perhaps your jeans were too tight ?

Message 17/18                 Date: 28-May-03  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

perhaps it was listening

perhaps the community did some serious "ohhmm" and it worked

Message 18/18                 Date: 28-May-03  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Survey - anyone got joint probs?

o

kilo, you were just 0w3n3d by jock lol!

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum