0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I'm da MASTER

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  12:22 AM   -   I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I finally got my MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE TODAY. Yeah....you may all gasp at me in awe now.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

cheddar

Link?:  Link

travel is good and if you like it there keep an open mind to working there. I think it is the easiest/best way to travel AND if working with your qualification is trickey at home then you might find it easier to work abroad, especially where the skills are rarer on the ground. worked for me.

Seriously if you want to go for it mail me I have a few tips

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Maarten

Link?: Link

Way to go Bas, congrats!

Message 13/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

milan

congratulations maximus! i was wondering where you disapeared!

Message 14/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Awesome dude! A million kowtows to yah!

Message 15/18                 Date: 05-Nov-02  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

What's a Kowtow? Yo, cheddar drop me a line at Bazziman@hotmail.com...I don't seem to have your email address.

Message 16/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Steve Roughley

Nice one Bastiaan!!! I'm in my final year of IT now. I know how bloody hard it is!

One thing that is helping me along though, is the massive amount of debt that I am in. If I don't finish, I'm f*cked!

Respect!

And regards.

Steve.

Message 17/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Bastiaan

Hehe...most of my dept is with the goverment..if you can't pay it back in 10 or so years they forfeit it...we have the social democrats to thank for that.

Enjoy that last year.

Message 18/18                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: I'm da MASTER

Steve Roughley

Cheers! I've just got a letter through the door reminding me that I have to start paying my debt as soon as I reach earning of £10000pa. I don't think the UK government will let me off though.

Regards.

Steve.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum