0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Lights & Filters...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 04-Jun-02  @  10:20 PM   -   Lights & Filters...

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Uploaded two new tracks and always appreciate some listners and comments... They're the top-two on my track list, Northern Light & Filthy Filter. I'm pretty content with Northern L, drums might need some more variation later on though. Filthy Filter has a lil world cup message in there... couldn't resist ;)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 05-Jun-02  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

hehe...do you recognize it?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

sitarsong

Filthy Filter. In the spirit of the World Cup. Cool track man. I like when synths make mouthy noises. This is intense. Great dance track. Sounds like the mix level is clipped a little. Hardly matters though. Yea this track is cool with the woman's voice in the break and then it all comes back in. Of course the World Cup message eluded me. Surprised?  

Message 13/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

sitarsong

Voted  

Message 14/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Maarten

hehe, cheers Sitar... tiny hint : "Orange in the...." ;)

Bas, I think I recognized the hats... no more than that though.

Message 15/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Bastiaan

The hats???? Nope it aint the hats.

Message 16/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Bastiaan

it's the Ah...(voice) the high thingy...the stuff that sound like a loop break (snares) and the high pitched 303 like sound...if you listen around 1:00 you hear the stolen loop + just a kick and an off beat synth...

Message 17/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Bastiaan

and at the end of the song you'll here the loop 'clean'

Message 18/18                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  08:34 AM   -   RE: Lights & Filters...

Maarten

I didn't even think to recognize that synth sound at double spead... but now that I've listened again I definately recognize the filter going there. Damn you, you made me listen to that piece about four / five times now. I should be working now you know.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum