0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Apr-02  @  11:44 AM   -   Could I Have Your Feedback Please

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi Everyone,

I've just put another new track up on the music page and would really appreciate your comments.
(Except for Influx, who keeps saying he'll tell me what he thinks, and never does. So don't bother Influx)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

no, he was talking to himself in the logic forum.

hehe "it's obvious you know what you're doing and what you're saying" glad someone is, can't believe it's influx though :P

keep doing it, mccloud!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

influx

Link?: Link

hey fuck you

Message 13/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

bedwyr

Link?:  Link

hehe

Message 14/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

I'm gonna keep doing it Bedwyr. Maybe I ought to change my name though - something like Retro Sound?

Message 15/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

xoxos

retrograde soundwave?

just about to log off and reformat this bugger to see if i can reactivate the sound chip. trying to get into bios on this one is murder.

elec light parade is totally minimoog! used to have a spotlight at that umm one guy's site.. you know.. developed the vid interface for those roland samplers.. had all those obscene pictures of huge rigs and modulars.. wasn't synthsite but similar name.. big site. all gone.

we all love ya influx  

Message 16/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  05:18 PM     Edit: 26-Apr-02  |  06:18 PM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

xoxos

oh well that will fit on a floppy won't it.

honoured by the resemblance in title. lmao at parallels in structure   i'd listen to the other but if i did i'd have to do everyones and i got a clock.

and what do you know my midi timing is as tight as a paramecium's poohole. not so impressive is logic's timestretch but that's alright.

Message 17/18                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

influx

parameciams poohole!!!!!

wow.

synthfool?

Message 18/18                 Date: 27-Apr-02  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: Could I Have Your Feedback Please

xoxos

dats it!

wonder why i couldn't remember that  

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum