0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: chord book?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Mar-02  @  10:26 PM   -   chord book?

steve

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

can anyone recommend a good book or chords or owt like that? Not so much a fullon music theory thing, but just summing with a load of chords and whatever I can arse about with.

ta.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 17-Mar-02  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: chord book?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

nab it. beds@miwsig.com

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 17-Mar-02  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: chord book?

steve

I sent you a mail earlier through your profile - you not geddit? I`ll send another then.....

Message 13/18                 Date: 18-Mar-02  @  01:55 AM   -   RE: chord book?

sitar

Link?:  Link

What kind of pants should one wear when reading these kinds of books? Chordaroys.

Message 14/18                 Date: 18-Mar-02  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: chord book?

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

awful, sitar. awful.

Message 15/18                 Date: 18-Mar-02  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: chord book?

steve

I find your uncanny ability to constantly come up with puns fairly disturbing sitar ;)

Message 16/18                 Date: 19-Mar-02  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: chord book?

sitarsong

It's the only thing I really do. :[

Message 17/18                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: chord book?

pict

"The Guitar Handbook" by Ralph Denyer is the best guitar book I ever read it has an 800 chord,chord dictionary at the back of it with chords in every key plus inversions and when you get bored with that you can use it as a course that takes you from total beginner to advanced with a bit of guitar history and electronics thrown in.

Message 18/18                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: chord book?

Pongoid

I'll second that. Best book on theory or technique for the instrument I've come across, and the theory part translates to other instruments well.

Ape

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum