0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  05:01 AM   -   One killed by US Muslim

Shaz

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

follow up on the other thread...muslim convert:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,920574,00.html

Talk about mind control! lol, farrakhan's long work of love...I wonder if he will get the 72 virgins(lol) after he's dies making big rocks out of little rocks in a miltary jail?

Foolish beliefs equal foolish actions  

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

steve

Link?: Link

who likes mashed potato?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

Zazza

Link?:  No link

what are you? A pervert?

Message 13/17                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

slapdash

Perverts like lumpy bits in their mash.

Message 14/17                 Date: 26-Mar-03  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

Jock

You ever made a Smash bomb before ? Its more efficient than napalm and half the cost.

Message 15/17                 Date: 27-Mar-03  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

cheddarn babycham

brandy actually

and babycham, 3 have taken me down in the past, or was the war thread, any way...

Message 16/17                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

Pongoid

Link?: Link

actually, you know I can accept the fact that people are fucked up no matter what religion they follow, if any, but what I can't abide is this old bastard doing this shit and then coming up with some religious based bullshit excuse like it's the girls' faults for being females and that the Prophet teaches us blah blah blah. I don't give a rats ass what book you read, in MY book that's just fucked up, and wrong, and this guy's a sicko, and he's still getting plenty of support from his community to keep on in his ways.

You want to know the worst part of this? His bakery makes the best tofu burgers I've ever had, and the food is just to healthy and tasy there, and it's closest place to get something to eat from my place, and now I can't eat there, cuz the guy's a piece of shit, and I'm not gonna support a child molestor. Sucks. I miss those tofu burges and spice cakes.

Ape

Message 17/17                 Date: 28-Mar-03  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: One killed, 12 injured by US Muslim

Zazza

some sacrifices are harder to make than others...

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum