0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Aug-02  @  03:35 AM   -   CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

paullyboy8440

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

New track up. kind of breaks kind of noise whatever. Listen. I made the first 1min20sec a while ago. the rest i finished up recently.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

xoxos

Link?: Link

ya know i was listening to some old 4 track tapes tha other day, where i was sequencing a mirage on 3 tracks and bouncing it up to around 12 or so tracks. can't hardly hear anything but there are some MAD fucking noises on there.. just having the pitch on the recording medium does so much..

..for sure i'm piecing together some sort of cassette deck player/performance device. wow! i forgot about *my* sounds..

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 22-Aug-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

Woxy - Yeah, well i kinda updated this track a bit more a day or two ago but i wasn't sure anyone was listening so i didn't bother to yet. But yeah its a bit more "musical"

Influx - i'm not that fast at making tracks. Believe it or not i am slowing down quite a bit. Hard to notice because I don't put up tracks much but when i do - i put them up in bunches.

Xoxo - oohhh four track player...

Message 13/17                 Date: 22-Aug-02  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Paullyboy8440

There you go - extended and added synths.

Message 14/17                 Date: 22-Aug-02  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

xoxos

paully - once you stripe one track with timecode, it's a three track  

you kids today don't know what you're missing!

Message 15/17                 Date: 03-Sep-02  @  06:16 AM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

GT

Web: home.earthlink.net/~plattermatic
Date: 17-aug-02 - 11:52 pm

THAT post has messed me up mentally, and we will meet in court mister ;-)

Message 16/17                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Maarten

Listened to Last Date 2 (SOS remix)... not sure if this is the requested "have a listen". ;)
This one gets my vote, really like the mood and sounds you used! Great track.

Message 17/17                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Paullyboy8440

Thanks maarten, the original version is by Autocad. he had this remix compo thing - and i thought i'd just give a whack at it.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum