0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Defeat... check it.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  10:28 PM   -   Defeat... check it.

darin

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Yup - another direction for me. Check out Defeat. It's a long one, so be patient, it really develops and grooves along. The original relies heavily on a stereo spectrum, so some of the levels are a little knackered, but other than that, I'm happy with it. There is a sine-bass in there, dunno if you'll hear it, but it's there...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

influx

aha!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

damballah

Link?: Link

is your wife in the same room or another room? that's a good way to see if anythings too loud, turn it up and go to the other end of your dwelling. not good for apartment dwellers though.

effects? you're using effects ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿

Message 13/17                 Date: 02-Oct-01  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

Defector Z

D - actually, we were listening in the car. Oddly enough. I burn all my stuff onto cd and listen in a variety of locations. The snare did come forward a little too far.

Regarding my judicious application of effects (you like that diplomacy? I'm edumacated...), see the thread with some effects as the title.

Message 14/17                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

Paleface

Link?:  No link

Really like it. There's that spartanness xoxos mentions, it goes later on, but I like it a lot. I like all of DZ's music though. And the fill is... good. Not "dope", it sounds a bit too unnatural and pitchy, but it fits so well. The opening's great. Good stuff as ever.

(I continue to plug away at the rm1x... no room for studio at uni... and my drums are now far tighter, xoxos)...

Message 15/17                 Date: 03-Oct-01  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

xoxos

you're not going to unbutton your blouse and intone 'dost thou like what thou dost see?' are you?

Message 16/17                 Date: 04-Oct-01  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

influx

DOPE dammit

Message 17/17                 Date: 14-Oct-01  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Defeat... check it.

Defector Z

"Squigglies" was the word...

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum