0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Rudd is Rude!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 27-Nov-02  @  08:27 AM   -   Rudd is Rude!

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Amazing player. Best striker in europe?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

cheddar

Link?:  Link

e e e e   @K

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

Steve Webster

Is Henry better than Ruud now?

Message 13/16                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

Maaaaaaaaarten

Link?: Link

Ahh, that explains alot yes... I bet your still mis-pronouncing the "d" though. hehe

Message 14/16                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

k

Ruud Gullit - hmmm... my mate went to the wembley cup final the year Gullit was one of the managers (my mate has contacts to get 'behind the scenes' tickets so to speak, so he went to the game in the box and afterwards to the festivities) and at the piss-up afterwards, Gullit was slapping his wife about in public... well sad.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/16                 Date: 28-Nov-02  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

steef

I still say the funniest thing I ever saw on a
football pitch was when Riiiiiiijkaaaaard spat
into Rudi Voellers perm/mullet combination.

Quality.

Message 16/16                 Date: 29-Nov-02  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: Rudd is Rude!

cheddar

"Riiiiiiijkaaaaard spat into Rudi Voellers perm/mullet combination"

A fairly basic treatment of the (apparently) strange name as seen in "Riiiiiiijkaaaaard' calms the reader with a consistency of themes and continues the humour of the thread.

The conjunction of 'o' and 'e' as seen in "Voellers" builds the surreality of reality of the phonetic and serves to counterpoint and sensitise the reader to the 'punch' of the inherantly funny "mullet" useage.

The 'apex' of the joke delivered, the artist suggests genius and consideration with the use of humour multipliers "perm" (a 'b' to the "mullets" 'a', within the confines of tonsorial critique) and "combination" which (in addition to having a significant humour value in its self) elegantly and humorously transitions the reader from the 'joke' to the 'not joke' area

AKA Fkn funny Steff

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum