0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Dedication for my new track...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jul-02  @  07:28 PM     Edit: 15-Jul-02  |  09:18 AM   -   Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I've just uploaded my new prog tack, "Batmobeats". Please let me know what you think. Even if you don't vote for it, please give it a good listen as it is sincerely dedicated to my best friend in the whole world who, just this week passed, has fallen terminally ill from a swolen heart   Please take a moments thought for Poppy. Every thought is worth everything to her and to those who love her!!!

Steve.

P.S. Come on Poppy! You can make it girl!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

milan

Link?: Link

"in my humble opinion"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Aha!

Cheers.

Steve.

Message 13/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Maarten

Nice, very nice... where'd the vocal sample in the beginning come from if I may ask? Lovely bass'es.

Take care,

-M-

Message 14/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

Cheers Marteen! All of the vocal snippets are from Batman the Movie. The first one is Jack Nicholson (Joker) and the rest are Michael Keaton's famous "I'm Batman" line.

Glad you like it!

Steve.

Message 15/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Maarten

This reminds me, mate of mine has this insane acid-techno record with that classic Batman melody... fucking cool if you ask me! dun duh dundundundun duh dundundun Batman dun duh dundundundun duh dundundun Batman.... Batman..... batmaaaan   All of this under a layer of dirty three-O-three's hehe

Message 16/16                 Date: 15-Jul-02  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: Dedication for my new track...

Steve Roughley

I appreciate evryones response but, I would like to know, does anyone have any critisism regarding BatMoBeats? I am nearly ready to master the track and would like to know if anyone thinks that I should add or edit anything before spending any money on production?

Cheers.

Steve.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum