0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: any other lead 3 people here?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 13-Jun-02  @  06:37 PM   -   any other lead 3 people here?

formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

or am i the only one parted with my money?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 30-Jun-02  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

k

damned - yahoo groups! - all the groups egroups I was in that they took over are all fucked up now pretty much.. I cant access any of them since they went over to yahoo - it's such a big deal to signup and everything, shame...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 01-Jul-02  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

influx

Link?: Link

lined

Message 13/16                 Date: 12-Jul-02  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

formant

you know what?

every time i sit down at this thing i get newer and newer sounds.

i am beginning to realize how poorly the presets reflect the capabilities of this machine.

last night i wrote an incredible part using the midi clock / lfos chasing sonar. i used to have to do that kinda stuff with plugins after the fact (gating, filter sweeps that go to the beat)

i am definately growing into this machine.

(tear wells up in eye)

jamey

Message 14/16                 Date: 23-Jul-02  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

djjessex

Link?:  No link

I was thinkin about gettin the rack 3, but the price man! The virus has a single space rack for so much less. Dunno if I can justify the nord yet

Message 15/16                 Date: 23-Jul-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

99devils

Link?: Link

Nord 3 and Virus are very different beasts. Besides you're talking about the Virus rack. Obviously you are going to pay extra for the extra controls on the NL.

-Craig

Message 16/16                 Date: 02-Aug-02  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: any other lead 3 people here?

djjessex

Link?:  No link

yup, i like how clean the nord sounds. its a very pure sound. like a real instrument. the virus is more angry and furious, damn, its like coosing between the blonde and the bleach blonde, i wish i could screw em both!

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum