0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: do you like me new chewn ?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Oct-01  @  01:55 PM   -   do you like me new chewn ?

spamboy

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just uploaded me latest chewn .. sounds a bit ropey at low bit rate but I like it .. will post a higher bitrate url if any of you monkeys are interested / bothered !!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 29-Oct-01  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

xoxos

Link?: Link

for pcs, the best robotic i've found is analogx.. for 'human' voices, the at&t or bell labs tts demo sites are nice

http://www.research.att.com/~mjm/cgi-bin/ttsdemo

http://www.bell-labs.com/project/tts/voices.html

and ya gotta getta copy of DECTALK for those 'electric cafe' voices.. greg, thelma, and erskine or whatever. lotta places try and make you pay for dectalk.. it's free somewhere.. only a meg or two so email me if you can't find it.

always looking for new speech synths.. i bet i'm the only person here who's paid $100 for a h/w speech synth.. but it's worth it cos it's got a suave latino accent  

that one doesn't quite sound like any of mine tho..

can't find the link.. i'll remember the name sometime.. from a belgian (?) college speech program.. this neat piece of s/w for phonetic research.. sorta a 'possible phonym synthesizer' which would let you make just about anyhting if you kept at it long enough.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 29-Oct-01  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

steve

the amiga had a pretty nifty speech synth built in too, 10 squids or so nowadays.

Message 13/16                 Date: 30-Oct-01  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

spamboy

Tried a number of freeware tts (the top n from www.download.com) .. they ranged from cool elctro (lo-fi completely un-inteligble) -> pretty damn good .. (but with american accents!!!) ..

Message 14/16                 Date: 30-Oct-01  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

xoxos

come on, man! you know you know! why are you holding out, man! be cool! i can pay you next week.

Message 15/16                 Date: 07-Nov-01  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

spamboy

The tts I used was 'coolspeech' published by bytecool (http://www.bytecool.com/)

SpamBoy ...

Message 16/16                 Date: 08-Nov-01  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: do you like me new chewn ?

xoxos

ta

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum