0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Sep-01  @  06:19 AM   -   Northwest synthpop...my latest.

Tigh

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Comments appriciated. The demo this CD is on got me a deal to be on a compilation with Plastiq Musiq.

This'll be my first post here, so I don't know what else to say.   Anyway, check out the link above and critique at will.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

influx

wait..thats for real innit?

hehe...little miss mary. aint no station wagon thats a mid-80s jeep cherokee

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

xoxos

Link?: Link

oh it's fake. now i hate life again.

Message 13/16                 Date: 06-Sep-01  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

xoxos

you're not supposed to talk at my job.

this girl always sits next to me.. even when there's tons of other seats. so one days i say: "hey why you sit by me?" and she LIES because she is shy.

i knew she was going to talk to me today. she got in and said "i just reached.." or something, because then i had to take another call.

so i turned round after the call and said "congratulations!" (for whatever, you know.)

and then they came and took her out of the building for just reaching 9 lates.

ha!

Message 14/16                 Date: 07-Sep-01  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

milan

who do you work for? ministry of thruth? you cant talk but can you newspeak? and what will the papers say last week?

questions, questions, most unhealthy...

Message 15/16                 Date: 10-Sep-01  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

Tigh

Link?:  No link

It sounds lo-fi and demo-y mostly because it is, and I had terrible EQ for recording vocals. I shouldn't have that problem as much in the future.

Message 16/16                 Date: 10-Sep-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Northwest synthpop...my latest.

xoxos

look i'm gonig to poke fun at you a little bit, but it's for your own good.

WHAT THE FUCK is it with newbie christian electronic artists man? sure, synthesizers are cool and righteous and doth please him awfully and all, but now you must learn about SEQUENCING. the lord shan't be wroth if you quantise.

(in other words.. better timing {and stronger vocals} shouldst thou aspire to..)

if you drop by harmony central there's a link on the front to a good vocal tips article.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum