0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: any sound developers out there?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Mar-01  @  02:43 AM   -   any sound developers out there?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ne1 out there who is a sound developer?.. making samples for Cd's etc?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 26-Apr-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

hey!! last night i had a dream that my anthropology teacher from last semester was teaching a class on synth programming. it was in this massive auditorium thing with a big projector that was showing big modulars and stuff. definately weird.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 26-Apr-01  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Maarten

But the question is : Did ya get inspired to write some music upon waking-up? 

Message 13/16                 Date: 27-Apr-01  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

nothingnewhere

not enough time to do much music... finals week.

Message 14/16                 Date: 28-Apr-01  @  07:37 AM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

k

pongoid.. i think you need to get into the didge mate....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/16                 Date: 30-Apr-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

Pongoid

Actually K, when I'm not smoking, I can play a didge, but with the cigs, my sinuses are fucked, so circular breathing is impossible.  

Great instrument. REAL acid box. Slide didges kick ass.

Ape

Message 16/16                 Date: 01-May-01  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: any sound developers out there?

k

it's the original bassline synth true trouble is mine a fucking B and take ssome serious puff.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum