0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: good mixer for trance

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Sep-00  @  10:07 PM   -   good mixer for trance

slow7

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

im looking for a good mixer. Im just starting out and want to spin
trance/breaks . Is there a certain mixer good for trance?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 03-Nov-00  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

casparproject

Link?: Link

Fuck all you DanceMasters. You sit there gettin all the credit when those of us who designed those dancemaster pants should be gettin it. Back in the days of Batman underoos you thought you were the shit, but you were'nt, not until you found the hardcore dancemaster shit we were stitchin'. So screw you, I think you should go out there with no pants on, then see what kind of a dancemaster you are then eh!

Peaceout,

Peter

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 03-Nov-00  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

influx

Link?:  Link

what abot flappin balls? adds to the syncopated beatz;)

Message 13/16                 Date: 17-Nov-00  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

casparproject

Whoa, since when was I the originator of this thread?

Message 14/16                 Date: 17-Nov-00  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

damballah

Link?:  Link

Looks like k added a new drop down thingee and you gotta go back farther to see all the posts. Although it is funny to think a thread would start "Fuck all you DanceMasters."

Message 15/16                 Date: 17-Nov-00  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

k

Link?:  No link

yes it allows cool threrads to continue where normally the die out at about 120 ish due to loading , this way threads can go on and on and within a messages page for a thread you can seek messages further back in time or see ALL messages for the topic thread !! - cool heh !.. it's something i've wanted to add for ages

Message 16/16                 Date: 18-Nov-00  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: good mixer for trance

casparproject

It makes me look pretty cracked out.
Well, I guess I am, but not that
cracked out.

Peaceout,

Peter

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum