0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I shagged here .com ?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:24 PM   -   I shagged here .com ?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

how does that work then?... I had a shag in Trafalger Square one night (no, not new-years-eve) - do I win £5 ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

psylichon

Link?: Link

Come on now, beds fucks sheep and that's it. Don't make him out to be some sort of perv.

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 02-May-03  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link

Hey, nothing like a warm sheep and a pair of velcro gloves waiting in your bed of a cold night.

Baaaaaa

Message 13/15                 Date: 02-May-03  @  07:31 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

what do you call for sheep tied to a lamppost in wales ?

a leisure centre. ...

.... .. ...

I said a leisure cen..ah fuggit

*piece of tumbleweed rolls past*

Message 14/15                 Date: 02-May-03  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

beds

Link?:  Link

although shagging cows and grimsby are outside of my experience, grimsby still wins, i think.

Message 15/15                 Date: 02-May-03  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: I shagged here .com ?

k

Link?:  No link

'slam in the lamb' - lol! - i wonder how much the advertising agesncy was paid to come up with that gem only to see it appropriated as a euphemism for shagging  

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum