0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: glad I don't live in the uk

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  07:02 AM   -   glad I don't live in the uk

proximus

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello,

I glad I don't live in the uk or in the us because I would buy all synths.. there are so many great second hand offer.. I was surfin the sos ads and I was feeling the cravings sooo bad.. I want every va on the market + a couple of jv\xv synths + valve compressors + mixing desks.. everything.. I want it

If I lived in the uk or in the us I would work my ass of just saving money for gear.. I would get it all and I wouldn't make music. So.. I'm kinda glad (a bit sad too coz I want more gear) I live where I live.. I don't see so many great second hand deals around here

There's a guy offering his basstation rack without adapter for 2700kroner .. $270.. bah!! that is so expensive. I'd get it for $200

shit.. I want a clavia nord lead. I'd okay with the original.. but I would have to get an fx box for it.. and yes.. the virus. I want it all so bad...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: glad I don't live in the uk

proximus

when I win the lottery it seems =)

I don't got too much money on my hands atm

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: glad I don't live in the uk

xoxos

Link?: Link

1) cut down on the coffee. ulcers. no.

2) va? you've got one. i had a dream about clavia releasing the pitch stick on a little base. i'd buy one in a second. get an analog and a bit of outboard, dude.

and use synthedit  

Message 13/15                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: glad I don't live in the uk

k

Link?:  Link

what did I tell you!! - SoS might post headlines saying 'Readers gear classifieds value hits £1 million this month' or whatever, but the TRUE value of that gear would be WAY less.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/15                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: glad I don't live in the uk

errata

hmmmm... 2nd hand gear prices are better in the UK, though I think retail's a little better here.

I'm going to London in March. Anyone know how complicated it is to convert the power adapters?

Pongoid, you've done it before, right?

e

Message 15/15                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: glad I don't live in the uk

k

Link?:  Link

just get a step down box with a plug strip

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum