0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-May-02  @  10:15 AM   -   HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

oldskool303

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

He he, all my trax are in the chart, I'm tops!

Whaddya mean its an admin thing?

DOH!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

k

Link?:  Link

well it means they gotta come back each day and give us a hit - anyways we're changing it as soon as we've time..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

frostbyte

i love riggin' the chart ! makes me feel powerfull and all, like i'm george w. bush, ha!

Message 13/15                 Date: 21-May-02  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

Boob

who is we???

Message 14/15                 Date: 23-May-02  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

bedwyr

Link?: Link

frostbyte put me up there. now when i dissapear from the chart, my ex votes once (it's her singing) and i'm straight back in at number 4! woohoo, or something. it's crap anyway, xoxos is gonna sort it out.

Message 15/15                 Date: 23-May-02  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: HOLY MOLY I'M in the CHARTS

k

that's the royal dancetech 'we' I think

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum