0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: delicious

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Oct-01  @  04:43 AM   -   delicious

the knowa

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

please enjoy the song "delicious".

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: delicious

roller8

Link?: Link

I think this is a very cool track. The sax is nice. I see the only prob being that the last part of the sax line (the longer sax line from the breakdown point) is out of key with the track. If you played this part you can fix it in seconds. If it's a sample you could probably cut the offending notes out and replace or pitch shift the originals to taste. Or, you can just leave it as it is because music doesn't have to be an exact science. Even if "they" say it does.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: delicious

bedwyr

Link?: Link

roller8, listen to moodyman (btw haven't bought a record for 3 years or so) there's nothing wrong with 'out of tune'! keys are for wimps!! ;)

knowa, mastering is not going to make a 'massive' difference to your mix, 's all subtle really  

Message 13/15                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: delicious

knowa

Link?:  Link

word up roller8. I'm happy with the harmonic relationships in this track, though. It does modulate key. This is another reason that I first thought of this as less dj-oriented. Boy would that screw up the mix, huh?

Message 14/15                 Date: 05-Nov-01  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: delicious

pulaski

Link?:  No link

knowa. my fave of your stuff thus far. i like the way you introduce new elements. definitely not boring. and that part after the breakdown just totally works man. i'd like to actually feel the bass though. should hear it on a proper system. you should come visit me at my new pad in jersey city if you get a chance. nice work.

Message 15/15                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: delicious

knowa

Link?:  Link

well, well, Mr. Skyway, it's been a while. How lucky you must feel to live in a city initialed, that's right, JC.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum