0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: sox's new track uploaded

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Aug-01  @  01:26 AM   -   sox's new track uploaded

bobby sox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got my new track "We can be free" up on the UK Garage page. I think the vocals might be a tad loud in the chorus. I'll address that on the weekend hopefully.

I also uploaded a new mix of "Realisation". Got rid of that background voice (thanks for the advice Brad) and evened out the vocals against the music.
I assume the lofi will kill the subleties of the harmonies but it'll give you a good idea of what the tracks are about.

bobby sox

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: sox's new track uploaded

siva (justinlofling

Link?: Link

Ellipsis' name is Aaron

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: sox's new track uploaded

influx

no, its pointbeing, too

Message 13/15                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: sox's new track uploaded

PointBeing

i am aaron. realisation[sic] is pretty chill, btw

Message 14/15                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: sox's new track uploaded

influx

listened to "we"...

sound quality is aight. not very upfront. It didnt really catch my attention so I cant say much more

I would be a horrible reviewer! I only "listen" to stuff that I LIKE. bad influx!

Message 15/15                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  08:19 AM   -   RE: sox's new track uploaded

brad

Ah f*ck! I get a MMSYSTEM0032 error when I try to stream or play the d-loaded MP3! Well, not your fault dude. Anyway, congrats on getting your tune up on the UK Garage page...er, which page would that be? ukgaragefm? Maybe I can stream it from there...

Mr.Wet

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum