0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: breakstep

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-02  @  11:28 PM   -   breakstep

shylock

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I recently finished the breakstep track i have been asking for comments about in this forum before. This mix is a pretty diffrent from the one before since i reworked a lot of the track. I can be downloaded at my user page with the name magon - rude bwoy (final).

This track was made for listening to when pimpin around in theese new cars that looks like old ones(think the name i PV cruiser) that all wanabe gangster people in my hometown rides. Kind a mix of UKgarage and breakbeat with some old school hip hop samples thrown in. you heard the sounds before but not like this =)

I would gladly accept som feedback about the track and if anyone wants to compare it to the old mix(named rude bwoy preview mix) and tell me witch one you like best and why i would be happy for the rest of the week. =)

Influx: if you are reading, your comments helped me a lot when deciding what parts to throw away and what to keep...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/14                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: breakstep

milan

Link?: Link

for breakstep check out Bingo Beats, tru playaz´ non-dnb label.

like your track shylock, gets my vote. decent stuff.

cheers, M.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/14                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: breakstep

knowa

this is sooooo much better than the first one. the first one annoyed me I think it was the vocal. I'm still not crazy about the "once again" sample but overall I really dig this. do check out bingo beats.

Message 13/14                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: breakstep

influx

"a google search reveals that it is a used word http://www.xlr8r.com/issue/60/dubstep/ "

heh. so cuz a magazine said it?

grunge anyone?

my only point was that...just let the music speak for itself. People go way too far outta the way to try to distinguish themselves, when the only really true way to do that is to put what you got out there and see if it stands on its own

Message 14/14                 Date: 10-Sep-02  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: breakstep

shylock (at uni, mot logged in)

Link?:  No link

word up influx! if a track rocks one will notice it, but i still like the term =)

thanks for all the positive reactions. it inspirate me to make more of this stuff now. just have to get my computer working again, (recently moved to south of sweden, no equipment here) here

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum