0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ok whose been voting for my track??

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-May-02  @  12:21 PM   -   ok whose been voting for my track??

Chroma

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

is it just my buddies from the office?? is that you mom??? and it's number one in the dt playlist???

hehe i dint think 4 on the floor got that much play here on dt...dig that hard cz sound...casio fucking rules man!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/14                 Date: 16-May-02  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

frostbyte

Link?:  No link

don't know what badassmofo is, but would surely love to hear a clean version.

off to listen to others...

very different. i'm always amazed at you people who can twist just about anything, cool.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/14                 Date: 16-May-02  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

k

Link?:  Link

well, we made it multiple genre's cos often tracks are crossovers, and it's really irritating when at other sites you are forced to select one genre and have to compromise... howver, we didnt build in a delimiter to restrict it to say 3 choices... perhaps we should add that so no track can be associated with more than 3 or 5 genre's and then people must choose. Most people do it right, but we do get those people as mentioned who pop up, spam the tracks section and dissapear, and they do funny shit like starting all their track titles with odd qwerty characters too so they all appear first alphabeticaly and other original tricks..  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/14                 Date: 16-May-02  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

sitar

Link?:  Link

You should add a delimiter K. Absolutely. There's no reason to list a track under more than 3 genres. It'll be fairer to the majority of posters who aren't trying to get over. Don't do 'electronica' though. We'll have Influx going ballistic. For me, I'll zero in on my genres more and more. They'll be techno, drum'n'bass, and eventually breakbeat. I might try a hand at trance at some point because I like aspects of the style.

Message 14/14                 Date: 16-May-02  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: ok whose been voting for my track??

Brett

Link?: Link

It is good, I posted up the full length of "Das Boot" if any one is interested. Vocal version should be done in few weeks.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum