0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new sensoniq track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  07:42 AM   -   new sensoniq track

sensoniq

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

It's been a while, but I'm back and I see much has changed on dancetech...It's so much phatter now! let me know what you think of my first track "Fire on Ice," a groovilicious new tune...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/14                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: new sensoniq track

influx

what the hell does that mean? should I have said it didnt make my worm turn?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/14                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  03:28 AM   -   RE: new sensoniq track

sensoniq

Rastafari! If you don't dig Fire on Ice then try my new reggae tune Niabingy...

Leaving for Jamaica at 6 am tomorrow so see you all in a fortnight...Everything is everything mon!

Message 13/14                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: new sensoniq track

xoxos

Link?: Link

hope the storm's all done..

Message 14/14                 Date: 30-Aug-01  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: new sensoniq track

sensoniq

Just got back from Montego Bay yesterday, had an awesome time. Missed the storm by a day. The buds...oh the buds!...or whatever else tickles your fancy is very prevalent, pretty much a tourist drug haven.

The police just look the other way. Just walking down the main street you're confronted by people chanting "ecstasy, shrooms, coke" and the cops are right there within eyeshot. I guess it doesn't matter how the American $$ is pumped into the economy as long as it's pumped in.

Anyway I'm off on a tangent, it was a great place and listen to my track Niabingy if you like reggae...

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum