0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Feb-01  @  06:43 PM   -   Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

druma

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I've found a Eumulator 3 at a very good price! is it worth it? I mean it is a heavy big ass keyboard sampler that aperantly needs service once in a while (not great for giging), but it does give me induvidual outs, a 40mb hd ,8megs of ram, sequencer & of corse the analouge filters!! and it is expectably easy to use! now this would add resampling to my studio as i can run midi of the emu, freeing up the mpc to record audio and vice/versa, and then ofcorse there is the sound quality, anyone experianced a/b comparison?..I relise that the ultras are fantatik samplers giving me a extreame mod matrix, filters, fx, rom expandabilty, resampling and other ultra cool features beat mungling ect.. I could just wait a few months and pick up the industy standard or I could go whith the big booty emu III... any thoughts..

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/14                 Date: 06-Mar-01  @  05:33 AM   -   RE: Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

phunkytek

what is the actual weight of an eIII?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/14                 Date: 07-Mar-01  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

influx

Link?:  Link

what..about 125 pounds each?;)

Message 13/14                 Date: 08-Mar-01  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

k

lets put it this way... get a roadie.   - lol!

Message 14/14                 Date: 09-Mar-01  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Emu III vs the Morden Ultras

influx

Link?:  Link

more like TWO of em;)

imagine...aww hell man a jupiter 8 gigged? a matrix 12? oh jeez. even a kurz K2500/2600. crikey

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum