0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Keeping the house warm

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-02  @  07:40 PM     Edit: 14-Aug-02  |  08:27 PM   -   Keeping the house warm

enLounge

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey, this is my latest track. I was really happy about it when I made it but now I'm not sure anymore. I would be really glad for some constructive feedback on this one.

The track is called 'Metro'

Thanks in advance

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

proximus

Link?: Link

sorry k, I don't know what you are talking about   The voice was sampled from Grandmaster Flash - New York New York, which is a great song btw. Ahh.. now that's hip hop. Maybe Mr Robert liked the same song as I and sampled it too.. or perhaps even more cynical, perhaps mr Robert is Mr Grandmaster Flash 'the rapper of all time' him self.

I don't understand this Sack thing? Should it be Jack? Jacking off?

Thanks for the comments.. they are super.

It's pretty weird, this track sounded very good when I was making it but when I had recorded it and mastered it it was so good. usually it is the other way around for me.

I was thinking of maybe cutting out the *cough* blurry new york sampling and perhaps making a shorter version of the song.

Super!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

bedwyr

fantastic prox. very good indeed!

vote proximus!

Message 13/13                 Date: 15-Aug-02  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Keeping the house warm

proximus

Thanks Yous verys muchs bedwyr :-)

I updated the file with a remaster.. the volume on the other one was too low.. this one has more punch and more standard volume.

Thanks for listening.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum