0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: woxy&cheever's raging fleshly lusts

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-Apr-02  @  10:30 AM   -   woxy&cheever's raging fleshly lusts

woxy

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Woxy and Cheever proudly present a rough mix of their....

*RAGING FLESHLY LUSTS*

Its going to be shortened (it currently clocks in at a whopping 8.30) and the arrangement tidied up a bit too.

There did used to be some tambourines and shaker lines in there before my mp3 encoder stripped them out - so if you're getting bored by the arrangement try to imagine them dropping in and out. They were there honestly!

WOXY

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/13                 Date: 21-Apr-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: woxy&cheever's raging fleshly lusts

oldskool

Link?: Link

Fucking A! That female breathy vocal idea would be the icing on the cake, gotta get the right bird to do it though, maybe a bit posh sounding. Nice track, lovely bass sound, clear and concise even at 22, get it pressed!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/13                 Date: 24-Apr-02  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: woxy&cheever's raging fleshly lusts

frostbyte

Link?:  No link

damn sweet mix man, you peak my soundcard !!!!
gets my vote  

Message 13/13                 Date: 26-Apr-02  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: woxy&cheever's raging fleshly lusts

GT

Link?:  No link

chuckle chuckle@influx! - if it's not brooding with a evil tone ;)

i'll have a listen this Saturday woxy.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum