0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 new borns :)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Mar-02  @  12:43 PM   -   2 new borns :)

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

(And now in the correct forum)

Especialy intersted of what you think of A Paradox to Silence, it was intended to be "a wall of sound" hitting you but I think I put to many sounds in the same frequency. And it's 8 1/2 minutes long! Does it stay interseting or should I try to shorten a bit?

cheers, -M-

PS, thanks for your mail Frostbyte, really encouraging! ;)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/13                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: 2 new borns :)

oldskool

Link?: Link

Footprint - very nice funky bline, almost sounds like you got Bootsy playing a bass with ya. Cool.

A paradox to silence - Good track, but I'm gonna play devils advocate here - the 303 distortion doesn't seem to sound as raw as on some of your other tracks although it is still effective it just sounds a bit more "polite". Love the 808 percussion! As for the mix I reckon a bit of eq'ing to separate some of the mid bass frequencies would give a bit more percussivness (ok, I made that word up!) Still a fucking monster of a track though! Nice flow and some good dynamics, get that off to Smitten or the Libs - now!

Well done bruv  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/13                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: 2 new borns :)

oldskool

Link?: Link

Oh yeah my email ain't playing ball at the moment (just put XP on me puter) got your mail, will reply soon and get the stuff sorted. Sorry for the delay mate.

Message 13/13                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: 2 new borns :)

Maarten

Link?:  Link

No rush Daren, I'm yet to finish enough to make it at least a bit interesting for crossing the channel by mail  Thanks for your comments, I take everyone's input very seriously but your background lies in this type of stuff so I'm definately glad you enjoyed this one...
Yeah, aware of the mix and will throw in my old excuse : need monitors and decent mixer- it's on top of my wishlist-, hehe... sad no? ;)

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum