0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hard Trance Track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  10:06 AM   -   Hard Trance Track

Bass Assessor

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi all

Just wondering if you can check out my latest track. Comments appreciated on what could improve my tracks 

Now the track is on mp3.com (http://www.mp3.com/bass_assessor) and it's called "Get It Done".

Please tell me what you think!

Thanks
Frank aka Bass Assessor

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/13                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Link?: Link

Hmmm.. your drums are nice and sound pretty good. The sounds you use for the synths are a bit cliche tho. I would love to hear something new. All is done nicely tho....but all on the well throdden paths, why not try to add something of you own? Give it some character, personality?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/13                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bastiaan (Hajee)

Actually I liked your Checklist track a lot better, it's not realy original either, but it's got a lot more energy to it.

Message 13/13                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: Hard Trance Track

Bass Assessor

Originality? I guess you're right guys  I'll try to be more creative in the future.

Thanks all!

/Frank aka Bass Assessor

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum