0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ admin stuff ++

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Nov-01  @  12:00 AM   -   ++ admin stuff ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok... we changed all the code for the new disk, s i'll open it up and let's see if there's any bugs... you can now add up to 20 tracks. 30mb each user. Also i fixed the create album image bit so you can add/edit that, and tweaked a few other bits, ... more to come.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/13                 Date: 05-Nov-01  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: ++ admin stuff ++

k

Link?: Link

i would!... well it's starting to get there bit by bit at least, the office is nearly done too which is good cos then we'll have a decent workbench for pc stuff.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/13                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: ++ admin stuff ++

milan

Link?:  Link

yeah well, my mate whoŽs a designer should be back at work by tommorow so iŽll chat him up. i wonder how far we can go in customising the pages? oh well, iŽll find out soon...

youŽre sorting out DT offices? a real one (as opposed to a 'virtual' one)? cool stuff, so DT must be getting that backing you mentioned some time ago. cheers and keep up the great work!

Message 13/13                 Date: 06-Nov-01  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: ++ admin stuff ++

k

Link?: Link

well it is 'virtual'...er... it's my bedroom & 130 quids worth of timber & worktop  

as for the pages, well it could have a different layout, and we could implement something to let people add an additional header graphic (not their user image added in their admin, but a new image) or/and mebbe a background image for tiling - if we did that then you'd simply browse & upload like with your user-image etc.

also, adding track info might be good so each track listed shows it's details/description text, time, date & copyright/composer info as well as title, but after coding what we've added already for a whole day & 1/2 i need a break now... I got the mother of all colds & coughs... boy, i feel rough!

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum