0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: what's going on?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Jun-07  @  12:42 PM   -   what's going on?

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

innit?

nobody got anything interesting to report? me neither!

i'm waiting for my results from first year of school, making songs for sprogs and filing forms, preparing exam papers and licking envelopes for cardiff university @ 6 squids an hour. woot!

any one want a copy of a resit exam paper?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 26-Jun-07  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: what's going on?

rags .aka. welder

Link?: Link

Sorry to hear that Milan... Good luck with the new job and take care!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 26-Jun-07  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: what's going on?

k

Link?:  Link

K - what are you taking in school?

teacher training, community music. good stuff, learned tons, but they cram alot in, really it'd be better i you had more time and if tha hands on 'in the classroom' stuff started earlier you could fine tune the other stuff in context, still it's good stuff tho, I'm gonna make an edu section for the new DT

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum