0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Cubase stutter track..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Oct-04  @  12:23 AM   -   Cubase stutter track..

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

After 20 takes I still couldnt get rid of the facking stutter in this track.. bah, and it happens in different places so its not just my crap midi programming...

http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=5481&user=5516&music_group=1&music_type=1&trackno=1&start=1&end=1&Select_flava_id=&name_search=Oxygene65&carrywith=music%5Fgroup%3D1%26music%5Ftype%3D1%26trackno%3D1%26start%3D1%26end%3D1%26Select%5Fflava%5Fid%3D%26name%5Fsearch%3DOxygene65&music_group=1&trackno=

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

heh heh, Farsides gotto be about 5 years old now, I might dust off the old dear and remix her. Glad you like it though  

The stutter track was Overture, but I managed to record a decent version without the stutter and upload that. Facking cubase !

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Cubase stutter track..

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

well i finally did it. very very spacial tunes you made, love this warm and old synth sounds

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum