0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 8 mile

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Feb-03  @  10:19 AM   -   8 mile

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

what'd you think then? - i was rather dissapointed myself, good supporting cast tho (apart from the girl who was a bit weak) but the oddest thing was, that wether Eminem was watching his mom getting attacked, seeing his girl getting humped by someone else & beating the guy, cumming up his girl in the factory warehouse or beating beaten up by a gang of baddies or wether doing anything else for that matter he just had the same expression on his face...  

I kinda think it was like a sort of old James Dean type 'soft-reality' rebel film so it'd get a low PG rating and all the kiddies could go and see it with their mums.

when the guy (biscuit) shot himelf in the leg tho I bust out laughing loud in the cinema - I love the way those rapper guys hold a gun i movies... kinda like it's a realy smelly sock they are holding out at maximum arms length... it's a wonder they hit anything.  

Personaly I wanted to see more of the 'story', how he got signed and some of that early stuff and less of the 'boo hoo i live in a trailer' shit.

did it do it for you?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  05:22 AM   -   RE: 8 mile

krisgot

Link?: Link

Just refering to the constant comparison... which in some way is valid. White man takes black music and becomes a star. I just think he did a good job acting...

BTW did anyone see the MTV story on white rappers? They had Vanila Ice on there. Poor guy... they really let him have it... interesting show though.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 10-Feb-03  @  06:57 AM   -   RE: 8 mile

man called clay

Link?:  No link

the one thing about eminem i like...he's a libra...and therefor......
this is somehow justice...sick as that may be>

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum