0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lol!!... omg!!......

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 29-Oct-02  @  05:40 PM   -   lol!!... omg!!......

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

watching a hilarious USA version of Weakest Link - this episode featuring all USA beauty queen pagent winners... I nearly pissed my pants at this question:

Q. "which famous hollywood actor who played Superman, wrote a book called "blah blah" about his expereince dealing with paralysis after he broke his spine"

A. Clark Kent

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha lol!!!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 29-Oct-02  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: lol!!... omg!!......

cheddar

Link?: Link

dont want to get serious or be seen defending the ladies but being there..., everyone looking at your good looking (in cozzy) beautiful ??? has got to be intense... but having said that, I heard one where she replied to the job Q with "handknitting stars and strips sweaters for the (possibly cold) orphans.."

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 30-Oct-02  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: lol!!... omg!!......

k

Link?:  No link

you reckon?... trust me, they were dogs!  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum