0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: a day in the life

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Feb-02  @  03:03 AM   -   a day in the life

nothingnewhere

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

the title of the thread is the title of the track. its at the top in my tracks list here on dt. Its ambient/house, or something like that.

I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any labels out there that might dig this kinda music that i could send a demo to... just gimme some label names.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: a day in the life

oldskool

Link?: Link

Sounds a lot like Neutron 9000 stuff to me from the early 90s, very nice. WARP used to put a lot of this kind of stuff out aswell, I listened to most of your other tracks, also very nice, you have got the art of saying what you want to say without overcomplicating things down. A refreshing change, I'd listen to this yeah, nice chill stuff. Do an album.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: a day in the life

cloud nine

Link?:  No link

Hi everyone,

I've just listened to this as well, and imho it's excellent. It sort of reflects my own areas of interest - viz the ethnicy remix of Oxygene I did.

I think the kick's fine, though I would have tried a bit more variation in it myself. Nice sounds though. A+

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum