0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Monitor Setup

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 28-May-01  @  12:55 PM   -   Monitor Setup

David Rydell

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Heya!

I'm going to buy my first real monitors and I don't got that much cash to spend. I'm doing mainly industrial/dance music.

Right now I am choosing between Tanoy Reveals and Spirit absolute Zeros. The spirit seems nicer and got deeper bass. But they are not shielded!

And the setup now means my speakers will only be 20cm away from my computer monitor.

So question is... Reveals/Zeros which is best?
If Zeros how far away should they be from my computer monitor?

Thanks Azh.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 02-Jun-01  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: Monitor Setup

influx

Link?:  Link

well...as long as the monitors are in front of the rack the reflections will be minimized right?

educate me, o mighty one!!! 

gimme some more about cosmic transmogrification and all that good tech stuff!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 04-Jun-01  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Monitor Setup

k

Link?: Link

i dunno he's limited for sheilded so perhaps the other option is better to find another way. dunno.... those tannoys are ok tho so they say..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum