0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: buying 2nd hand mixer

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-May-01  @  12:15 PM   -   buying 2nd hand mixer

jungreen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello all
I am about to spend all my pennies on a new mixer. I can buy a new spirit 24/8 studio console for about 1300 ar I can opt for a second hand mackie 24/8bus. They both have similar features but I have been assured that the mackies are top notch. Does anybody know If second hand mixers lose anything in the way af audio quality or noise, or are they a sound purchase. I wont have a chance to hear the console so I have to know if it is worth my while taking a risk.
thanks

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 01-Jun-01  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: buying 2nd hand mixer

k

Link?: Link

well it's either that or 60 per hour for the tech guy...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 04-Jun-01  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: buying 2nd hand mixer

Milan

Link?:  Link

hmm...mixer maintenance...i soldered new leds for the main vu-meters on the soundcraft we have in the studio last week, wasnt too complicated  

(btw, they are blue leds, now the mixer looks even better in the dark  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum