0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Best New drums..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Apr-00  @  10:17 PM   -   Best New drums..

Tryptamine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Kay....I'm getting a drum module soon...I've looked at the Drumstation, Airbass, Xbass, And that Korg thing......Uh, ER-1? Any insights for any of these? I think I'm headed for the Drumstation or the Airbass, But I need to feel better about whatever I decide so thats where you come in. I need basic 909/808 stuff, but I want to be able to get creative beyond that as well. Whats cuts it?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 17-Apr-00  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Best New drums..

nobody

Link?:  Link

airbase - $800, maybe for $750 if you're lucky.

do they still make drumstation?? it's like half the price i think. i've seen used for $350-$375 i think.. haven't seen used drumstation in a while.. so i can't say more exactish you know?? but i know jomox is around there.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 18-Apr-00  @  06:35 AM   -   RE: Best New drums..

Jasper

Link?:  No link

k - I'll email you (microwave2 right?) when I have the full funds.. currently at 600quid BUT girlfriend is mentioning I need clothes, barbecue, (small) presents for her.. hmmph.

So I need to save another 300 before said girlfriend will allow me to buy new synth, I need to appease her first.. christ!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum