0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Sountrac mixers...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Aug-00  @  09:21 AM   -   Sountrac mixers...

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Any opinions then? Didn't find anything on threads on these. Have anybody used them?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 07-Aug-00  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: Sountrac mixers...

Link?:  No link

Have you done your Led Zeppelin? Dueling man reminded me of Battle of Evermore. But that wouldn't be much of a suprise... But when that rhythm came in i was sold... I'd experiment more with that sort of stuff. It really fits in if somebody asked my opinion. Aberration is right now on headphones. Tell you more about that tomorrow.

Spakonoi noche

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 07-Aug-00  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Sountrac mixers...

Defector Z

Link?: Link

yeah - I was a huge fan of Zeppelin years ago. I still am, I guess, and greatly influenced by them, but I don't listen much anymore. I prefer electronica (sorry all) much more. :-) But, yeah - I know the track. Great song. Unfortunately, I don't know how to PLAY the mandolin. I just messed with it for that track - I am really a guitar player.

hope you like the other tracks. let me know what you think. My host has stats and I can see where people are coming from to download my tracks and it's funny because there are people from all over the work listening. It's really amazing. I followed that link to the Finnish garage. GOOD STUFF!! Can't understand a word, but so what!! I really like it. :-)

Dobre noch!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum